Cairns Photographic Society
We are a friendly and long established club, being a continuance of the photographic club formed in Cairns in 1899, that has undergone several name changes over the years.
The aims of our Club are to encourage members to produce creative work of their own, and to encourage and enable members to aid each other in achieving their aims.
Are you interested in photography? We welcome you to come along to our club evenings, either as a visitor or new member.
Membership has many benefits:
- Gain from the many opportunities to improve your photography, whatever your level of experience.
- Gain from the knowledge of fellow club members.
- Take part in club competitions and critique sessions to further your knowledge.
- Take part in club outings.
- Share your knowledge and help other photographers.
- Keep up to date with our latest news.
- Showcase your photography in a gallery for free.
- To become a member
of the Cairns Photographic Society - application forms here.
Our new 'Happenings' page is now live.
Keep updated with information of our outings, club competitions and urgent
news & tit bits for our members here.
Dunwoody's Tavern - Sheridan Street.
Social night, platter of food, $15pp
A donation box to support a local charity in lieu of a Secret Santa
No meeting at Cominos House this December.
Check out the Club Calendar to be totally up to date
with our outings and competitions.
And Competition Rules here.
CPSinc Club Meetings
Comino House - Edge Hill
2nd Thursday each month
Arrive 6.45 for 7pm start
7pm - 9.30pm
Map & Directions
Monthly Meetings held at
27 Greenslopes Street
Cnr Little StreetEdge Hill 4870 Qld
Visitors are welcome.